Friday, September 23, 2005

yet another meme

the irony of the study break or holidays is that with more time on my hands, yet still i tend to blog lesser than i would during exam time. blogging was my only catharsis in between exams, now i've got billards and ktv to keep me occupied, heh.

anyway, here's something to fill the space from hiaoauntie.


List three random facts about yourself that your friends might not know.
1) that i had a negative initial impression of them (some army buddies) when i first met them
2) that they're the next most important thing to me after my family
3) that i am less cheerful and optimistic that what i appear to be

7 Things That Scare Me
1) digital clocks/timing (the anticipation of the change of digits rattles me off)
2) the thought of drinking the pink anti-biotic syrup (a fear i had since childhood)
3) not waking up on time for exams/important presentation (my frens pull that prank on me by changing the time on my clock and that freaked me out)
4) fucking up my studies (too much is at stake)
5) not coming up with anything in an impromptu debate
6) public speaking (i can only mitigate but never really eliminate this phobia after all these years)
7) dying lonely and embittered

7 Things I Like The Most
1) my dvd collection
2) travelling to unfamiliar places (be it another country/city/or even suburb)
3) debating/the gong jiao dictators
4) my mp3 collection (took me years to collate what i have now that)
5) playing billards
6) singing karaoke
7) my blog (like i said, it's my catharsis)

7 Important Things In My Room
(by that i would refer to my room here in perth)
1) my queen-sized bed (i could never fit that into my room in singapore)
2) my quilt/quilt cover (love the design)
3) my laptop (my conduit to the outside world and singapore)
4) my couch (makes reading so much more enjoyable)
5) my standing lamp with japanese shades (got it at an awesome bargain from ikea)
6) my 2 pirated LMF figurines
7) my balcony (it's an indescribable feeling just sitting there, smoking and watch the world go by)

7 Random Facts About Me
1) am very ambivalent about my future
2) really am a virgin, unfortunately
3) has never dated nor fallen in love before
4) has no concrete ambition in life other than one that is simply rather unattainable
5) almost got involved in a 3 car pile-up today when my fren leading the 3 car convoy jammed his brakes making me jam mine as well, skidding in the process and fortunately not hitting anything.
6) am saving up for a car
7) can't wait to go home for summer

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1) find my ess muss sein in life
2) fulfill this ess muss sein
3) make sure that my family is well-taken care of after i'm gone
4) visit europe
5) fall in love at least once
6) watch gong jiao win the JG debating championships
7) having no regrets and retrospecting my life in fondness

7 Celeb Crushes


1) Michelle Yim, 米雪 (super duper lao-chio.)


2) Lin Ching Hsia, 林青霞 (super chio when she was young, plus her charimatic protrayal in various swordfighting movies)


3) Chan Wai 陈炜 (simply cos' she's 瑶池圣母)


4) Wan Yi Wen 万绮雯 ( she's 马小玲, need i say more?)


5) Jane Seymour (doctor quinn and an impeccable MILF, she's 50+ for god's sake!)


6) Celeste Chong (ok, before her current lian-y phase at least. when she was the good o' social worker starring in 如何对你说)


7) Natalie Portman (cos' she's very intelligent, highly charismatic and prolly cos' she's Padme Amidala. but i liked her way back since i first watched The Professional when i was like 13 anyway)


7 Bloggers Whom I Wanna Pass This Thingy to
1) little miss drink(recovering)alot
2) missy jurisfiction
3) c
4) mooiness
5) vamptress
6) blinkymummy
7) knight of pentacles

9 Comments:

Blogger socute333 said...

the celeb mostly so old one... you like milf? i also milf why never put my name and photo there!

Friday, September 23, 2005 9:59:00 AM  
Blogger the virgin undergrad said...

wah, change avatar liao ah!

ok wat, natalie portman is almost my age. matured women are more charismatic. the young ones mostly just eye candy only.

i where got ur photo? oh yah, eh i never get to see the photo of ur twin u posted on ur blog. email me leh.

Friday, September 23, 2005 4:35:00 PM  
Blogger socute333 said...

ok i email you...

Saturday, September 24, 2005 1:25:00 AM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

wow u have such refined taste on those women.. ;)

have to say, they all darn chio irregardless of age!

Saturday, September 24, 2005 1:20:00 PM  
Blogger the virgin undergrad said...

hiaoauntie: i mail u back liaoz

spinnee: thanks, but refine also no use, must jio tio then got count

missy j: start blogging lah u lazyhead! sem time must blog more, then time will pass by faster.

Saturday, September 24, 2005 3:28:00 PM  
Blogger socute333 said...

virgin
i noticed you also like karaoke and billiard... i play pool (quite lian hor?) but not very good and still trying to improve

Monday, September 26, 2005 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger the virgin undergrad said...

pool where got lian, it's a thinking game having to think of placement. sadly, i still dunno how to control my placement.

Monday, September 26, 2005 3:53:00 PM  
Blogger mooiness said...

Just saw this .... wah lau why pressure me like this, I already got a few memes that I gotta do. Shite. Hahah....

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:50:00 AM  
Blogger the virgin undergrad said...

haha relax lah, combine all then do lor.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 3:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home