Wednesday, December 29, 2004

destiny, it's all about being in the right situation at the right time

just came back from a trip back to my hometown in hainan island and guangzhou. to actually see the environment my forefathers grew up in, really makes me appreciate how fortunate i am. if my father remained in hainan, i probably wouldn't have the luxury of blogging away in my air-conditioned room now.
there are of course, many others who are even less fortunate. my heart goes out to all the victims of the pan-asian tsunami. without sounding flippant, the pictures that kept flashing on channel news asia really resembled scenes from The Day After Tomorrow. life is just so fragile.
i'm just too lazy to upload the pics and blog about the china trip. will do so after i return from KL. got a train to catch in a few hours time. and some sleep for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home