Monday, October 18, 2004

carthasis of a lonely pubber in st george's terrace

Bar one

Delusions of grandeur & worldly concerns
Relish the pleasure in this game of attrition.
Pushing the threshold of the invisible moat
Threading the boundaries of the xenophobe – that of the one within
Realisation three months late, a voice refusing to integrate

Bourbon Aroma & Cigarette Stench
Cameos in an imagined parody
Swinging to the beat of this tuneless rhapsody
Reality begets what the heart rejects
A future beacons, but a dream unswayed
Realism overwrote what a surreal mind objects

Beholden aspirations & ostensible regrets – from another life
A self ordained alternation between eventualities
Can it sustain or would we forget?

15th October 2004

Bar One
Music: eclectic, drum and bass
Modus operandi: Bourbon coke
Time: 2143
Tab no: 134




A Drunkard’s Limerick

On a binge of champagne, I came in a sham pain supernova
To a realm of broken minds & drunkards’ limerick
Of pseudo intellectual Munchausen Syndrome it reeks
If there was an auction of dreams how would it sell?
Minnows or millions?
Only time could tell

(WUDC! I will conquer you!)

15th October 2004
Bar One
Modus Operandi: Apple One ( champagne + green apple liquer & sugar cube)
Time: 2219


boredom is driving me to do really lame stuff








5 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

I used to write poetry while drinking by myself at the bar too!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 10:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever use simple words? Ha, ha. Okok, shan't being annoying. Anyway, you sound really depressed. I m exaggerating but ...hope everything's fine. =)

Thursday, October 21, 2004 4:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw its me,
da vice P. Haha.
Please do not complain that I dun have very constructive comments.
My brains are fried and still frying.

Thursday, October 21, 2004 4:24:00 PM  
Blogger the virgin undergrad said...

LMD: really! why not publish urs on ur blog too?

Celeste: well not that depressed, but just sorta lamenting on the how things turned out the way they are

Friday, October 22, 2004 1:35:00 PM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

I got publish what. I think you can find them in my archives. April or May or maybe both. I have a few more but didn't put them up cuz I don't think they are as good. Heh. Self praise.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004 9:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home