Monday, September 13, 2004

Go Fucking Mind Your Own Business(TM) !!!

Mind Your Own Business(TM), MYOB(noun):
1. A main source of grief and immense frustration to first year financial accounting students.
2. An assignment based on a totally obsolete accounting software of the same name that not only do not allow your bank accounts to reconcile, it also take you days to do what you normally can complete in an hour. ...nabeh chee bye, how come my cash flow statement don't tally!!!MYOB SUX!!!! *smashes computer*


Pefectly carthatic response to a perfect weekend ruined by this assignment

Alleviation from suffering...that's how it feels to submit that one particular assignment. Hours of entering and re-entering of journal enteries, days of apprehension, weeks of resisting the temptation to simply reformat one's hardisk get rid of that accursed program. Here's a glimpse of the fateful process:



Dun this remind you of a bookie's lair? when the shit hits the fan, true friends are the one thing that you can depend on. Without their support, I might well have been deported from Australia for bashing the brains outta our course coordinator out of sheer frustration.


In my delirious state of mind, i suddenly decided to take a photo of myself which probably can serve as a pretty alternative obituary photo lest i decided to put an end to all that misery that night...

The assignment Juggling Jihad (roughly means struggle in arabic not holy war, courtesy of guest lecturers for political science) isn't over yet. One stats assignment due this friday, and the UN simulation position paper due the following week...i might well join the Muggers' Mujahideen....


THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME GOING ON:

I have a crush on someone. Just an itzy bitzy weeny one. probably the first one since i was eleven....(but that's a different story). Seeing her face brightens my day. Her demure smile, her gamine charm. Her engimatic charima, that at times seems ostensibly the girl-next-door, and at times a gorgeous hermaprodite martial arts exponent. She was the most beautiful thing in the world.

She is Lin Qing Xia (circa 1970s-80s)











I never liked Qiong Yao movies. In fact, I used to cringe in disgust when I was a kid when mom tuned in to some of these Qiong Yao taiwanese tearjerkers. They were totally unrealistic (the male and female protagonists never ever have to work), their storylines are probably more cliched than Bollywood movies (it's usually the long-lost siblings falling in love, only to be separted upon revelation of their incestuous relationship by their promiscuous parents kinda crap - by societal standards then at least)
But Lin Qing Xia might well change all this. Had I know that QY dramas feature such a sweet little thing, i would never have locked myself in my room when ever they watch QY on tv. How i wish i had met Qing Xia (circa 70s-80s) earlier....sigh...
When her presence graces the screen, she brings a totally new dimension to QY dramas, beyond that of being just a 'tear'-jerker...go figure the rest yourself....

Even now, 50 years young, Lin Qing Xia is still probably one of the hottest actresses when age is factored in. She's THE MILF, second perhaps only to Jane Seymour in the 50 y/o MILF category. The anti-thesis to myth that ladies have to be young and nubile to be beautiful . The shining beacon of hope to all young men wallowing in the darkness of their collective Oeidipal Struggles. Respekt to her. That's why I love older women, don't you?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cap!

She really looks like Zhang Bo Zi! Anyway, FA needs lots of practice and reading itself won't help. Seek consultation from your profs. From my understanding, people who live in the hostel of UWA gets tuition right? Oh btw, thanks for signing up at Xanga. Its a pleasant surprise man!

CeL

Friday, September 17, 2004 1:32:00 AM  
Blogger the virgin undergrad said...

Please lor, i think in her youth, Lin Qingxia looks so much better than Zhang Bo Chi. FA is still fine so far, it's the Business Stats that is driving me nuts.

Friday, September 17, 2004 1:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like Stats either. I will be touching it again for my Marketing Research course. How gross is that? To think I have tuo li ku hai after my Stats 101 in year 1. Even Marketing, a supposedly fun subject invovles Stats. ARGH. Well, Intertional Econs is even worse for me. I'm going to pull my hair OUT!!!

CeL

Saturday, September 18, 2004 9:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home