Friday, May 07, 2004

failed attempt

haven't felt so agitated in quite a long time. failed my driving test....damn those presbrytarian high jaywalkers...not that i deserved to pass anyway. was fucking pissed about it. rationally, i know failing now would do me good in the long term cos i'm still essentially a pretty fucked up driver and getting a license now willl only entrench that. but emotionally, i'm still bloody pissed....so much so that it got the better of my rationality when i decided to shred the scoresheet (i got 38 by the way) and burnt it to smitereens upon stepping out of the briefing room. chao chee bye.....
then went kbox with bingquan only to receive incessant calls from parents nagging me to pack my luggage for the hong kong trip tomorrow. in my hurry to return home, i left a bag behind only to realise it while bathing....kannina. had to fend off the endless nagging and reprimanding from dad before making the slip and getting mum to drive me to cine to recover the bag....if only i passed today, then i could have driven...could have, not that they would allow me to anyway.
the only redeeming factor is that i have a holiday to look forward to. hong kong better be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home