Friday, November 21, 2003

me against the system II - showdown with poop in blueland

so that's where it ended. i went up to bunk with a bitter-sweet aftertaste - sweet about not having to be accountable to the piece of shit anymore, bitter about the ridiculous justification behind the punishment. in fact, i would have much rather that if he had the balls to tell me straight in my eye 'i gave you the 2 confinements becos i you argued with me during the ROR test, and i'm pissed, and since i am pissed i am getting back at you with whatever means at my dispense'. now THAT would have martyred me, the che guevara against oppressive military regimes (not that che wasn't militia himself) oh well, the shitty justification kinda came to that effect a little. anway, i got a call from gaya saying 'shit la....you just sabohed me...i din serve out the 2 confinements...come down to the office now' So back to the cauldron i went. There gaya showed me a msg from luo han saying "who backstabbed pc" fucking hell, firstly what i said was the truth and above-board. secondly, it said it all in front of both OC and that piece of shit. li zhi qi zhuang (with a solid case and moral justification), he wei 'backstab' (how can it be backstab then?) So there it goes, the p.o.s came, asked us to sit on the new looted sofa from the interview room in a pseudo-informal manner like he always do.

(p.o.s sits opposite me and gaya)
p.o.s: Ok, i would like to talk to you and explain about that just now.'
me: Sir, i dun think that there's much to say. I will serve out the confinements, and there're really isn't a need for you to try to convince me becos nothing you say can convince me that the punishment was justified.
p.o.s: I just want to say what i feel. So now i cannot talk to you and ask you to listen to me?
me: sure you can, i'm listening.
p.o.s: Ok, gaya, did you actually go and sign the confinements? (to me) and by the way it's only 2 and not 3.
gaya:(looks sheepishly on the floor) no, i din serve.
p.o.s: see, i asked harley not to let him serve after that. becos gaya talk like that to everyone even me, even commander armceg he also like that. right gaya
gaya: yes.
p.o.s: Ok, thank you gaya, you can go now.
Me: So is gaya going to serve his confinements now that i mentioned it in front of OC?"
p.o.s: No, he won't serve
Me (relieved): That's good.
(gaya leaves)
p.o.s: I dunno why you have to say those things in front of the OC, it's like you are trying to say th....
Me: What i said was the truth, i had nothing to hide.
p.o.s: ah see see! everytime i talk you must interupt, can you give me a chance to say what i have to say?
me: sure.
p.o.s: Ok, the way to say the interview thing. first i ask you did i ask you to forge the signatures, no right the way you say it's like you are suggesting to OC that i did not do my work and ask...
Me: IN NO WAY did i try to mislead OC into thinking that you instigated me into forging the signature. all i wanted to do was to talk about the issue at hand which was the punishments. therefore i used the fact that i processed all the booklets before friday to illustrate the fact that i met the deadline.
p.o.s: CAN YOU LET ME CONTINUE?
(me upturned palm signaling by all means carry on, piece of turd)
p.o.s: Ok, then for the A.I, lesson plans, and evacuation routes, ok lah, i tot that all the format was already in the stand-alone so all you needed to do was to change the dates. Since you type quite fast, i personally admit i cannot type fast, so i ask you to do it. I mean if you think just typing it out is like planning the set up and doing the AI then i got nothing to say.
(FUCKING LIAR)
Me: Sir, it was more than that. i remember there was this timor-barat campfire thingy for the ncc. You actually asked me to do up the A.I based on the draft email sent to OC.
p.o.s: got meh, i tot OC done that
Me: No, i was very sure i did that becos you even asked me to think of the risks for the SRM.
p.o.s tries to worm out
p.o.s: It's called RAWR now.
Me: Ok, RAWR whatever (not wanting to be diverted away) So in that case, if something happens in that camp, who would be responsible? me or you? So is that not true? that's why i am not convinced that my past performance was so bad as to justify the 2 confinements.
p.o.s: it happen a lot of time already. remember the maps i ask you to photostat? did wai peng tell you that u left the maps in the ops rm?
Me:Yes. the shredder was down so i shredded it by hand.
p.o.s: that's good, u took the initiative. but did u know that u left a stack behind. that's why when zhisheng (the 2 headed snake) told me that u did not do up the tasks properly that was (the last straw) when i tot that i must punish you. i cannot read yr mind lah, i dunno what's going on in your head. i dun like your working attitude so before barge i asked chin guan to come down and help me.
Me: Yes, i believe that's the best solution for you and for me.
p.o.s: what solution, that was already decided, i told csm already.
Me: whatever.
p.o.s: somemore it's like you are suggesting to OC that i didn't do a lot of.
Me: All i wanted to do was to deal with the 2 confinement issues. In no way did i suggest to OC or insinuate about your incapibility as a platoon commander or your inability to manage the platoon.
p.o.s stunned
p.o.s: you are very good at language, whatever you say i cannot out talk you. but i just want to tell you what i feel.
(me think : that's not the point you fucking moron, it's right down to the fact that your justifications sucked)
Me: Sir, frankly there's no need for you to talk about all these to convince me
p.o.s: I'm not trying to convince you....
Me: yes, whatever, anyway the point is i will go on to serve my 2 confinements. but nothing you say can convince me that the punishment was justified. So may i take my leave now sir?
p.o.s: yes.
(me fucked off)


Argument with superior - real reason for 2 confinements
Unsatisfactory work - 'official reason' for 2 confinements
Seeing the smug face of the piece of shit wiped off and humbled - PRICELESS

Somethings in life are priceless, for everything else, there's the fucking holy book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home